Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scrap-a-thon!

Hi peeps! No, I actually did not fall off the face of the earth...I was finishing a scrapbook album for a very special person!  The Christmas season is sneaking up on me and I had to get that done so I can get the album copied and back in plenty of time to give as an awesome handmade gift! It might be a little selfish of me to want a copy for myself, and I can spill the details on that later...in case the recipient happens to see this blog--don't want to ruin any surprises. I am so excited and think I have found a great place to copy the album, called Scrap Books to Share which sounds reasonable in price and wonderful in quality.  I will tell you how it goes!  Now just to find a box the perfect size to get my album to Boca Raton, FL from Minnesota safely!  If you know of any other great places for copying albums, let us all know--we'd love to hear!

Now to prepare for my weekend getaway scrap-a-thon with friends.  I have no idea where to begin!  I've been checking out BoBunny for ideas.

 Do you have a special method of getting ready for such events?

Peace and love to you and yours this Holiday Season! Ellen

2 comments:

  1. i like your posts because they are interesting to me
    http://newchristianad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete